Triangulating Social Media, Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords), and SEO. Do you have enough resources to spend on social media, SEO, and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)? Are you getting what you need in return? At Upaya Services, our skill set is tuned to your return. Our focus on the overlap between Social Media Marketing (SMM), SEO and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) allows Google’s recent refinements to their search algorithm to work to your advantage.
Upaya identifies your short and long term social media marketing (SMM) needs so that you can attain your search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) objectives. We integrate your SMM, SEO, and SEM while actively measuring results, refining our outreach, and providing you with the training, skills and resources to manage your own projects.
Social media is by far the best way to inspire word-of-mouth marketing for your company. Social media enables you to learn from your community of users and profit from what you learn. The quality of your social media is dependent on a variety of factors:
How you integrate your social media assets can take traffic and resulting sales to the next level.
- You need to develop your social media ecosystem. What are the best social media channels for you to reach different audiences? We’ll set up your social media assets, optimized for SEO, and show you how to maintain your social media and keep it up to date.
- You must integrate your community around multiple social media streams with backlinks for SEO. Google’s search algorithms want to see how content is related across multiple channels. Make your content keyword-relevant, drive traffic from respected sites (guest blogs, LinkedIn, media sites, etc) and promote sharing-commenting-liking between your social media channels.
- We recommend using IFRAMES to turn your Facebook page into a micro-site or store.
- You must post regular content via a blog to your website and social media channels.
- We’ll identify the best ways to grow your community through better “Tagging” and “Seeding” content. Great content will keep your community involved and motivate them to action.
Everyone has a Facebook page; how active is it, is the question. Engaging content is the key.What makes people remember you? Upaya will show you how easy it is to create and source compelling content.
- Create content narratives that give depth of vision to your social media message.
- Deliver your message with flavor, simplicity and elegance.
- Highlight case studies that illustrate your success.
- Create content that is keyword-relevant to enhance SEO.
- Hone or repurpose existing content resources.
Social media can be time consuming. Learn how to most efficiently handle social media for your business to get the best ROI.
- Train your staff to use relevant social media tools, create and repurpose content, and promote engagement of your community.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
In today’s crowded online environment, most people use Google and/or other search engines to find the content they are looking for. Let our search engine experts optimize your site. Upaya’s experience with a diverse clientele has given us a real time perspective on what works and why.
- Keyword research using Google Analytics and AdWords and optimization. Instead of competing with your competitors for expensive keywords, find the niche keywords that you customers are searching for.
- Quality content engages (video, commenting on blogs, sharing/commenting/liking on FB, retweeting, +++), which improves SEO.
- Drive traffic from high volume sites (media outlet, Twitter Hashtags, Huffington Post, LinkedIn Groups) to your digital ecosystem (website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+). Use content that is keyword relevant to reinforce the overlap between SEO-SEM-SMM.
Search Engine Marketing:
SEM – Our Google AdWords expertise allows you to maximize your SEM budget, target relevant audiences, and drive traffic to your web channels (web, social media, blog).
- Keyword research using Google Analytics and AdWords and optimization. Find the niche keywords that you customers are searching for.
- We conduct a SEM audit to identify the areas to improve your SEM. We research what campaigns are most relevant for your short and long term objectives.
- We conduct A/B Testing so that after 2-3 months, you have the insights to maximize your SEM budget.
Public Relations & Press Campaigns
Press can be a valuable way to get the word out about a business, organization, or non-profit of any size and, if used skillfully, can introducing your business to those with influence. We have placed our clients in many powerful press channels, such as:
- Washington Post
- Huffington Post
- Pop City Innovation Blog
- The Gambit
- ABC 26
- The Gazette
- Patch Papers
- East Bay Express
- San Francisco Chronicle
- Bleacher Report
- TedX GoldenGateEd
Web Development Services
Whether you’re just starting off or are already an established business, we can help develop or, if necessary, relaunch your website. We offer a number of website solutions from WordPress to custom HTML to templated business solutions (LocalOn). Since every business has completely unique website needs, please contact us for more information regarding web development services.
- Advertising Campaigns
- Customer Feedback Campaigns
- Email Marketing
- Project Management
- Testimonial Marketing
- Video Marketing
Why Upaya? The Upaya team has the skills to marshall the resources you must have to succeed. We do not see obstacles, only opportunities to craft creative solutions to every type of problem. Most important, we are expert at making possibilities out of the resources that you already have within your organization.
Upaya Services respects how limited resources – money, human, and leadership – can limit an organization’s achievement and growth. Our experience with a diverse clientele has given us a unique perspective on what works and why. We don’t as much add to your team as multiply its effectiveness.
Give UPAYA a call to schedule a complimentary call to discuss how we can help you. We provide general consultations, design and implementation, DIY help and training. If it’s something in between you’re after, give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. Contact Us today for more details regarding pricing and services.